BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Brandi B.
Tulsa , OK
Very simple and delicious. Has low calories and is the perfect snack for all ages and all events. Perfect go to energy top up
Blanca S.
Manor, TX
I love yogurt it's really good and healthy it comes with vioraty of flavors that's the good thing I usually always get some.
Audrey C.
Los Angeles
taste so good ! love it and always have them in my fridge , super yummy! Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
Alissa P.
I usually get the big container,  it's just so good and amazing with gram crakers. It's the best one yet and the only I do get
Morgan G W.
Lucedale
this is my absolute favorite flavor of yogurt. I dont think I eat any other flavor of yogurt.  it rins true to its name.
Melinda B.
Owatonna, MN
Yoplait has always been a great go to yogurt. Just the right balance of flavor between strawberry and banana. Great texture.
Makayla B.
Carthage
Amazing tastes great!!DELICIOUSLY AMAZING!!!DEFINITELY MY FAVOURITE YOGURT!!If you haven't tried this pruduct yet you should.
Kaitlyn K.
Bedford, TX
Rlly good yogurt and i love the fact that there are perfect sized chunks in there. Great food and a good breakfast especially
Leslie C.
Lavalette , WV
This yogurt is great, creamy great flavor. And it is good for you. This is the only brand of yogurt that I get. It’s so good
Trisha W.
i've tried many brands of yogurt. this has always been my favorite hands down.strawberry is always my fav flavor of them all.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart