BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Brooke D.
Boonville
I love yogurt and this is no exception. Great taste, flavor and consistency. Soon for easily into the container and no mess.
Alissa P.
I usually get the big container,  it's just so good and amazing with gram crakers. It's the best one yet and the only I do get
Kayley W.
Carson City, MI
These yogurts are always marked at a good price and sometimes even on sale. You get a lot for little and they taste amazing.
Amber E.
Anaheim, CA
My absolute favorite yogurt with pieces of strawberry and banana which are my favorite fruits. I eat this as a mid day snack
Kimberly E.
united states
This yogurt has a very smooth and silky texture and taste great I would recommend this anybody because of the amazing taste.
member-688a2
I️ bought at Walmart. I️ love all the different flavors. Will definitely buy more! It goes great with crackers and goldfish!
Erickson A.
Ozone Park, NY
Favorite yogurt, love the taste! Only yogurt I buy!will highly recommend. Wouldn't eat any other yogurt! Love all the flavors
Sinai Z.
Nice flavor greats for snacks but i did wish there wasent so much sugar on these. The taste is great but waay to many sugar.
Melissa A.
Chapel Hill
One of my favorite yogurt brands. I love to eat it with fruit or granola. I even use it in recipes and to make frozen yogurt.
Sarah I.
Muskegon
This is some of the best yogurt I have yet to have in my entire life! The consistency is the best smooth and rich and flavor!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart