BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Derrick L.
Mansfield
It’s a classic, you can never go wrong with something that will give you a sweet kick but also make you feel refreshed
Taylor D.
Cullowhee, NC
I love this yogurt! It is so yummy and so healthy and I keep going back to the grocery store in order to purchase more!
Keanna T.
Great flavors and love the taste of it I love yoghurt. is a breakfast or snack thing for me and is better for you than candy.
Natalia G.
Corona, CA
Hands down the best yogurt out there! I've grown up on yoplait its the bomb. You can find them at your local grocery store .
Jennifer D.
It's so delicious!! It's so good it's better then eating unhealthy food (:Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
Elisa A.
Homeland, GA
All I can say is yummy! Its great fresh out of the refrigerator or from the freezer. Good treat for kids bc its healthy too!
Ariona C.
Fresno, CA
One of the only yogurts that I eat. It's great for when I'm having a craving for something sweet but don't want to eat junk.
MaKayla M.
Newport News, VA
Really good breakfast substitute for when I’m not to hungry, but still in need of something to hold me over! Great price too!
Kaitlin D.
Personally I love the yo plait whips. If you're not a huge yogurt person but still want to eat it, the whips are where its at
Stephanie F.
My favorite brand is yoplait yogurt! I love it so much and its good for you! I really enjoy this yogurt for my dairy intake.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?