BY YOPLAIT #10 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Sandra G.
Riverside
Yummy and not too sweet at all. I love that it has actual fruit it as well. Haven’t had one of these in ages though! I recommend it.
Ashley B.
Cottage Grove, OR
This is one of my favorite brands of yogurt in the strawberry and bananas is my absolute flavor it's made with delicious ingredients.
Ariyonna L.
atlanta
This is some good yogurt it soothes heart burn and has a very good flavor. My favorite is plain strawberry but this one is good also.
Michelle N.
San Antonio, TX
Nice!! Lots of flavour makes the yogurt POP. All the flavour’s are there I just personally hate the fruit pieces they throw in there
LaNaya G.
I buy these for myself for a everyday snack since I love yogurt, they taste so good and it’s got a lot of nutritional value in them!
Brittany R.
Wichita
This is the only yogurt I will eat. The taste is amazing not mention the company is amazing for all that it does I buy this regularly
Deona E.
Little Rock, AR
This is a great brand for breakfast or snack. Perfect size and amount. Love the real fruit taste and it has a really smooth texture.
Jordan M.
Philadelphia, PA
Do not leave this in the fridge for too long because they will eat it! Very good, not so much of a creamy bitter taste but just right
Bri S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of the best yogurts I have ever had! I love strawberry banana things. Yoplait has done an amazing job making this flavor.
Dawnmarie E.
New Braunfels
I really like yoplait strawberry banana because I freeze it and eat it like frozen yogurt this treat is the best for me as a busy mom
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?