BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
traci b.
Nice n creamy and ever so yummy. Not thick nice n light . Just the right amount of real fruit in the bottom on the container
Alyssia B.
Stewartsville, NJ
My favorite yogurt ever. I have been eating this yogurt since I was a child. Perfect mixture of strawberry and banana. Yummy
Sabrina V.
orlando
Very rich and creamy taste. My favorite part about it is the fact that it has small chunks of strawberries, highly recommend
Salena G.
Newark, NY
The best flavor. I eat it alone, with granola, or alongside fruit. Price is affordable and they have a lot of great flavors.
Samantha G.
The best tasting hands down. I will always repurchase this. It's nice creamy. You can eat this for breakfast or a nice snack.
Becca H.
I have been eating this yogurt for many years and now my children do too. I love all the different flavors this brand carries
David S.
Kalamazoo, MI
Definitely a must have when it comes to breakfast. Amazing flavor and consistency. There is no reason to go any other route!
Loren H.
11306 hupp
Best yogurt you'll put in your mouth! So soft and lovely. Really worth the price!! And there's so many flavors to pick from.
Kaitlyn K.
Bedford, TX
Rlly good yogurt and i love the fact that there are perfect sized chunks in there. Great food and a good breakfast especially
katherine c.
CRIDERSVILLE, OHIO
I eat one every day I even feed it to my son when he was a baby  you can get it in almost every store in ohio I love it
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart