BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Tia D.
Bethany , OK
I’ve always liked this brand it taste pretty good. Most people I know like it too. The pieces of fruit in it is yummy. It’s a little to seeet for extremely early in the morning but other than that it’s a great snack.
Skylar S.
Chelsea, AL
I love Yoplait, but I’m not a huge fan of this particular flavor. It just leaves too much of a bitter taste in my mouth. It’s right in my price range, but I don’t reach for it often. I’d buy it if the store was out if my favorite flavors. I’d recommend this to someone who likes bananas.
Sarah S.
Colorado Springs
My kids enjoy this yogurt more so than Greek yogurt so we generally have this on hand as a healthier choice for a snack or meal. It is affordable and you usually can find some decent sales on Yoplait at the store. My only complaint would be sugar content.
Misty J.
Montague, MI
This is delicious yogurt that satisfies a breakfast craving, it can be bought at any grocery store, it’s creamy and smooth with real fruit flavor and often have chunks of real fruit in it. I would recommend to anyone!
Sherri M.
Paragould, AR
This is our go to yogurt in our household. It is low fat but it is so flavorful that you cannot tell. I like many of the different flavors but the strawberry banana is our favorite. It's a staple that we always have!
Makia D.
Antioch , TN
This is okay, but at times I believe it cases me to feel heavy. I usually get strawberry banana the flavor is one of the best yogurts I’ve had. I don’t think it’s one of the healthiest yogurts. But it’s not terrible.
Jessica M.
Providence Village
This is the best yogurt! It is inexpensive but still yummy. I have been buying it for years because it is the best value and quality. I also love the variety of flavors they offer so you can always try something new.
Dawn K.
Cincinnati, OH
I like the flavor choices Yoplait has to offer.  Their yogurt is always a nice blend and lots of irons to choose from.  There's always local deals or sales on them so I always feel I'm getting the best bang for my buck!
Shama V.
Richmond, VA
I love yogurt. I recommend eating this yogurt because first it tastes good and second because it is healthy choice. If you are like a person who loves bananas and strawberry both together is a good combination.
Katy M.
Madison, WI
We have this pretty much everyday for my kids lunches.  It's not too expensive, doesn't have a lot of sugar And uses real sugar.  It tastes good too, without huge chunks of stuff, which my kids hate.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?