BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Ines W.
Blythewood, SC
Love all the flavors that are offered. It's good for you and taste great.you can't go wrong here. Choose the flavor you crave.
Dawn T.
Muskegon
This is a good breakfast for the kids or even an after school snack. My kids love the banan flavoring in the strawberry banana.
Melanie H.
My favorite flavor! I eat one every morning for breakfast! I love anything with strawberry in it and i love the chunks of fruit
Melanie D.
Cash
Very good for the price. We do not eat this often due to calorie content. We are all dieting so eat the light version instead.
Breanna S.
Denham Springs
Yoplait strawberry banana yogurt is my go to yogurt. It has such a great creamy flavor. I just wish its shelve life was longer!
Harmony G.
Mars Hill
It's a classic, but a little too sweet for my tastebuds. I prefer an unblended version with fresh fruit for my yogurt choices.
Emely G.
Tooele
I use this for not just eating on the go but in recipes that require yogurt like fruit salads or cakes. This is my go to yogurt
Paige R.
Ellington
Not a big fan of yogurt, but this is nice. The yogurt taste like the actually flavor bought and it’s pretty healthy for a diet.
Jaycee J.
east camden
It is my favorite flavor! It makes a great snack! I love the texture and it is very refreshing and energizing. It fills you up.
member-47cab
This yogurt has a great taste and texture.  I think that compared to other yogurt brands it is cheaper and still tastes awesome!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart