BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Melinda C.
Langley
I Haven't found anyone of this brand that I haven't liked. they all have a good flavor to them. O would recommend it to anyone.
Mirelis R.
Best yogurt ever!! The taste is amazing and its super healthy!!! The price is totally affordable so its worth giving it a try!
Jaimee H.
Washington
Classic.. this is my go-to yogurt when I need a healthy snack. You can find these at ANY grocery store! Great pricing as well!
Cristina D.
Yoplait yogurt is one of my family favorites! The kids love the taste and it’s great when you mix with granola or other fruits.
Paige R.
Ellington
Not a big fan of yogurt, but this is nice. The yogurt taste like the actually flavor bought and it’s pretty healthy for a diet.
Iliara N.
Every time I go to the grocery store I have to pick up yogurt no matter what and no matter what flavor as long as it's Yoplait
Katie H.
Jacksonville, FL
I love yoplait! I can store it in my college mini fridge and it stays good! Eat it on my way to class, in the car or whenever!
Ashley S.
Eastvale, CA
My husband absolutely loves yoplait yogurt. He especially loves this flavor. Always have to grab a couple at the store for him!
Allison R.
Chatsworth, GA
Best yogurt ever. I love the kind that had bits of fruit in it! So yummy! Great snack too. And they're healthy so it's a plus!
Keykey W.
This is my favorite yogurt this is what I’m craving at the moment i should’ve picked some up yesterday while we was at Walmart.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart