BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Primitiva R.
Niles
It tastes so good. My 2 year old daughter loves it. Its a go to snack and i couldnt be more happy to give it to her for a snack
Terri H.
Washington, DC
I love love love it....I use it when baking cakes. Strawberry-banana has a great blend of fruit, that wake up your taste buds.
Katie H.
Jacksonville, FL
I love yoplait! I can store it in my college mini fridge and it stays good! Eat it on my way to class, in the car or whenever!
Fatima C.
Livermore , CA
This is my go to yogurt if I end up purchasing yogurt I love the taste and the other yogurts that have different fruits in them
てぃじゃな 🌙.
Spartanburg, SC
This is probably my favorite yoghurt to eat in the USA. Im not a big fan of yogurt it self but this one i do occasionally eat.
thurmina a.
It’s my favorite yogurt thus far. I haven’t found any yogurt to top the smoothness, taste and the fact that it has actual fruit
Sara J.
Pontotoc , MS
This taste so good. I try to eat one every morning. Supper healthy and delicious. It is not expensive at all. Super affordable.
Sayra S.
N Las Vegas, NV
Iam really not a fan of yogurt but when is honestly has a good flavor then ill eat it and this one is one that i really like .
Melanie D.
Cash
Very good for the price. We do not eat this often due to calorie content. We are all dieting so eat the light version instead.
Taylor S.
Upper Sandsky, OH
Love this yogurt, has great taste and really fills you up! Great price as well! There are so many flavor choices to pick from!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart