BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Harmony G.
Mars Hill
It's a classic, but a little too sweet for my tastebuds. I prefer an unblended version with fresh fruit for my yogurt choices.
Kelsey W.
Moberly
Very delicious and great for a quick breakfast or afternoon snack. Also makes a great frozen treat for the kids... or yourself.
Deanna S.
Hesperia
Love yogurt...Like ght snack prefect anytime. Add frity,granola for extra yummy filling treat. Flavor is yummy and just right.
Ana J.
My favorite yogurt ever since I was young I remember my mother would always buy me these and now I buy them such a great taste
Jaycee J.
east camden
It is my favorite flavor! It makes a great snack! I love the texture and it is very refreshing and energizing. It fills you up.
Fatima C.
Livermore , CA
This is my go to yogurt if I end up purchasing yogurt I love the taste and the other yogurts that have different fruits in them
holly o.
Yoplait is my all time favorite yogurt! Super helpful when on a diet because there very filling! And there flavors are amazing
Mallory B.
My absolute favorite!! Nice low cal snack! Buy from Kroger mostly, sometimes Walmart or target. Much better than other yogurts
Sara J.
Pontotoc , MS
This taste so good. I try to eat one every morning. Supper healthy and delicious. It is not expensive at all. Super affordable.
Danielle S.
Brenton, WV
Love this yogurt!! Tastes just like strawberries and bananas! With real fruit in it! Very filling! My favorite brand of yogurt!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?