BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Raquel G.
Trenton, NJ
Really good and delicious. It is healthy too and affordable. ❤❤❤❤❤ try it out......!!!!!!!!!! You will be eating it all day long
carmen g.
I love the strawberry banana you can froze it and eat it frozen i love to take one with me everymorning plus is soo easy to open
Meredith N.
Columbus
Love this yogurt so much! It taste so good and it is a perfect healthy snack choice! I buy these a lot because they are so yummy.
Siarra G.
Brooklyn , NY
Absolutely delish. Perfect as a quick breakfast or snack. I like to add a spoon or two of chia seeds for more fiber and protein.
JOLENE B.
It is a good yogurt and it is really healthy for you and it tastes great and it has a really nice flavor so that's why I like it
Alissya G.
Turtle Creek, PA
This is my go to yogurt. I always find myself purchasing this. It's great for a light breakfast on the go or an afternoon snack.
Dmeiquea M.
Warren, MI
I the taste and the fact that I can eat it in the go without much mess. Its small enough to fit in my purse and its easy to open
Teairia A.
Montgomery, AL
I purchase Yoplait yogurt from Wal-Mart all the time. It is soooooo good. It's cheap and quick to eat. Really creamy and healthy.
Emily K.
I've eaten this yogurt since childhood, I loved it then, I love it now. No chunks, nice and creamy and delicious non fake flavor
Amanda G.
Lake Ozark, MO
Yoplait has great yogurt with many flavor varieties. They are priced competitively and is found at most of the stores I shop at.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?