BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Whitney S.
Best brand of yogurt to buy in my opinion. Very healthy snack, it tastes really really delicious 😋. My kids and I both enjoy this as a snack in between meals or just a late night snack before bed. Would definitely recommend this product to anyone who likes yogurt.
Stephanie R.
Big Lake
Big fan of Yoplait yogurt! I especially love how they cater to the customer and are constantly striving to ensure good taste and healthy-ness! This definitely tops them all compared to other yogurt. I will for sure buy again!
Alexandra S.
Ellicott City, MD
it’s tasty. It’s very high in sugar and has a lot of additives. I buy it because it’s affordable, not because it’s good for my family. If I could, I’d buy a healthier kind. It makes for an easy and quick snack for my family.
Gena A.
Kearns, UT
This will always be my classic go to yogurt. It is such a simple yet amazing yogurt packed with flavor. I have bought this many times, and it by far my favorite out of all yoplait brands.

It is definitely others should try.
Daniela P.
Newhall , CA
These yogurts are great for on the go! When I buy them they are quickly almost gone, but then suddenly my family and I stop eating them. yes they are good but after a while they get kinda blah when you constantly eat yogurt.
Tammy S.
Fond du lac
Great flavor my husband loves this flavor. When we go to Walmart it’s the first flavor he looks for. Compares well with other brands. This is on my weekly shopping list. Highly recommended even the fussy eater will like this
Jenna C.
Moore, OK
Classic yogurt option. I've always enjoyed yoplait and all of their yummy flavors that they have to choose from. I'm a fan because the texture is creamy yet not chunky or too much. It's perfect for my morning smoothies too!
Brendalynn T.
Absolutely great. I love Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt. It tastes like strawberry banana and has a great consistency. I grab at least five every time I’m at Walmart. It’s the best snacks to have around.
Cyndi C.
Saint Albans, WV
I love this brand; however it’s not my taste to have chunks of fruit in the product. I tend to go for the whipped flavors or the plain flavors without the fruits. It is likely I will recommended this brand/product to others.
Ryanne M.
Manhattan, KS
This has been my favorite yogurt for years. I cannot think of anything better than it can be! I buy it is Price Chopper! It tastes just as the package says. Strawberry Banana is the only way i will eat banana and i love it!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart