BY YOPLAIT #10 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Tiffany S.
Portsmouth, OH
The best yogurt ever! My family and I are very picky eaters but we love this yogurt. It’s a yummy after school snack and healthy too!!
Nidia S.
I like the flavor, but moved on to Greek yogurt that offers mature flavor and after-taste. But still will eat one on convenience.
member-8e161
The original flavor! This is by far the best flavor I've tried. Always a good choice for anyone who likes classic great tasting yogurt.
moi S.
Cincinnati , OH
Yoplait is one of my most like yogurt brand.  It is affordable, products are easy to find in the market. Yummy and healthy.
Aurelia M.
Merced
My favorite flavor! Such a good on the go snack. Add a little granola of your liking for as a bonus treat. Parfaits are the way to go.
Jennifer A.
Raleigh
Fresh and tantalizing this yogurt brings a smile to my face after every bite. Not only good for you but good for your taste buds too!!
Jordyn M.
Evansville, IN
This yogurt has always been my favorite even as a little kid. The packaging is clear and easy to understand. The produxt tastes amazing
jay s.
Anaheim
It’s such a good and yummy product! It’s rich yogurt gives a fulfilling touch & the strawberries are always ripe! It is super healthy.
Bri C.
boise
This is my all time favorite yogurt. It’s super super tasty and healthy. I recommend buying it at your local stores. Your gonna love it
Jacquilyn M.
Yoplait knows what its doing when it comes to yogurt! This is both tasty and quick! Perfect breakfast to grab on the way out the door!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?