BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Jennifer C.
Schuylkill Haven
A  great quick snack that is satisfying. Kids can take it for lunch at school and a good snack I can have at my desk at work
Linh N.
Lawndale, CA
What is there to say about this? I'm pretty sure everyone has seen this AT LEAST once in their life. The yogurt is so delicious.
Leeann S.
Roanoke, VA
Love this flavor it's one of my favorites. You can add to smoothies add granola or even just eat it plain and it's all amazing
Fatima C.
Livermore , CA
This is my go to yogurt if I end up purchasing yogurt I love the taste and the other yogurts that have different fruits in them
Laquada J.
Saraland Al
My kids love them as soon as I get home from the store their gone they love it because of the combination strawberry and banana
Danielle S.
Brenton, WV
Love this yogurt!! Tastes just like strawberries and bananas! With real fruit in it! Very filling! My favorite brand of yogurt!
Jessica B.
Columbus, OH
yoplait always has a good tasting yogurt.  They are perfect for a mid day snack.  Sugar is low, which is what I love.
Mallory B.
My absolute favorite!! Nice low cal snack! Buy from Kroger mostly, sometimes Walmart or target. Much better than other yogurts
Melanie H.
My favorite flavor! I eat one every morning for breakfast! I love anything with strawberry in it and i love the chunks of fruit
cherese e.
Lancaster, SC
I buy these all the time just to have as a miff day snack. Very cheap and could be found at any grocery or mass retailer store
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart