BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Michelle f.
Yoplait is always my go to yogurt. I love all the different flavors. I also love that I can buy them and the family will eat them
Mariah B.
Seymour, IN
Super soft and creamy taste. We usually get the big packs and snack on them throughout the week. Calories aren't too high either!
Shannon V.
Minnetonka, MN
The flavor of this is amazing! So amazing that it’s borderline addicting. I keep this brand/flavor in stock in our house always.
Dylan B.
Boise
Delicious yogurt. Very classic taste with great level of creaminess. Strong strawberry flavor with the background hint of banana.
Vicki A.
My favorite yogurt since I was a little girl. My favorite flavor. It taste good, feels smooth, anytime I get yogurt, I get this.
Brie M.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
One of my favorite ways to start off my day. Being not a big morning eater I love just have a quick yogurt and granola on the go.
Mia C.
palmdale
I eat this yogurt a lot it’s something I lean towards when I want a snack with some granola and strawberries as well as bananas!
Kelsey M.
Russellville, KY
Love the one with chunks of real strawberries. It’s the only one I can eat! Not big on yogurt but I definitely love this flavor.
kristi p.
These are great mid-afternoon snack with low calories and they taste very very good they come in multiple flavors to choose from
Samantha K.
Pettisville, OH
This product is available at a very good price. Many different flavors. The taste is flavorful. The texture is smooth and creamy
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart