BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Shaina H.
South Bend, IN
This is my favorite of all smooth Lots of flavor and it's healthy can't get that with much now a days but this is my go to brand
kandi K.
Des Moines, IA
Awesome flavors and I love the way they do the same thing with the other things. Delicious and exciting new items for the future
Hilary R.
Winterville, NC
Of course this is just a classic. Who doesn’t like this yogurt? It’s always super affordable, tastes good, and never disappoints.
NGSTER N.
San Bruno, CA
Super in love with the OG flavor. Other than the strawberry and banana yogurt, I always get the Strawberry yogurt as well.
Precious B.
Compton, CA
I only eat this yogurt. I just wish they made it without the pieces of strawberry lol. But it's the only brand and flavor I eat.
Meredith N.
Columbus
Love this yogurt so much! It taste so good and it is a perfect healthy snack choice! I buy these a lot because they are so yummy.
Mellisa D.
Clinton Township
I love yogurt!!! Can never go wrong with this brand. I havent tryed a flavor i have not liked. I add alittle granola and im set.
Dawn B.
Simply delicious! Most of the time it leaves me wishing there was more! Love that it's low in fat. It's simply a low fat dessert!
Kimberly E.
Great Bend, KS
These smoothies are delicious. We get some every time we go the grocery store. The kids usually eat them faster then the adults.
Juliana A.
Yucaipa
This product it perfect for a quick breakfast or snack. It is smooth and creamy and so so delicious. I definitely would recommend
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart