BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Teal V.
Always my go to yogurt. Perfect for smoothies and home made diet drinks. Also works good for when you want a light weight snack.
Dawn B.
Simply delicious! Most of the time it leaves me wishing there was more! Love that it's low in fat. It's simply a low fat dessert!
Rizwana s.
Dublin, OH
My all time favorite yogurt. .I always get a big box from my grocery shop and it has to be strawberry and banana flavor for sure
NGSTER N.
San Bruno, CA
Super in love with the OG flavor. Other than the strawberry and banana yogurt, I always get the Strawberry yogurt as well.
Emily P.
Tunnel Hill
I don't really enjoy yogurt but I LOVE this!!
I recommend this over any other kind. I don't like Greek yogurt so this is perfect.
Courtney M.
Ware Shoals
It is good. my kids love it. i love it. i buy it because it is often on sale at the stores. its the only yogurt i will eat.
Sarah D.
Morning Sun
My youngest daughter loves yogurt but this is her favorite!! It has a wonderful taste sand is a great snack for kids and adults!
Cynthia C.
My favorite, old standby. I keep this flavor in my fridge at all times. Just a nice, creamy flavor that is not tart or too sweet.
Aneliz G.
Phoenix , AZ
I could eat this yogurt all day if I could honestly it’s so good and you don’t feel heavy after eating like 20 absolutely love it
Mia C.
palmdale
I eat this yogurt a lot it’s something I lean towards when I want a snack with some granola and strawberries as well as bananas!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?