BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Vicki A.
My favorite yogurt since I was a little girl. My favorite flavor. It taste good, feels smooth, anytime I get yogurt, I get this.
JOLENE B.
It is a good yogurt and it is really healthy for you and it tastes great and it has a really nice flavor so that's why I like it
NGSTER N.
San bruno, CA
Super in love with the OG flavor. Other than the strawberry and banana yogurt, I always get the Strawberry yogurt as well.
Genesis O.
Orlando
Tastes so delicious. You can find it in stores like Wal-Mart. Low price if you buy a pack, I sometimes buy it at Wal-Mart.
Vee W.
This is also one of my favorite yogurt. Great yo have apart of your diet. Very healthy, fruity and no sweet but no bland either.
Nina S.
Decorah
Smooth and creamy. I love it. The flavor is sweet and strong. It’s delicious. Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
Deanna C.
Savannah
Yoplait is the best yogurt I have had so far! I love the sweetness and the fruity chucks. I add some banana crunch granola to it.
carmen g.
I love the strawberry banana you can froze it and eat it frozen i love to take one with me everymorning plus is soo easy to open
Monica B.
Winter haven , FL
Very good yogurt. Love the banana and strawberry. Also the peach one. I am a repeat customer. I buy everytime I go food shopping
Jennifer C.
Schuylkill Haven
A  great quick snack that is satisfying. Kids can take it for lunch at school and a good snack I can have at my desk at work
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?