BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Tammy S.
Fond du lac
Great flavor my husband loves this flavor. When we go to Walmart it’s the first flavor he looks for. Compares well with other brands. This is on my weekly shopping list. Highly recommended even the fussy eater will like this
Gena A.
Kearns, UT
This will always be my classic go to yogurt. It is such a simple yet amazing yogurt packed with flavor. I have bought this many times, and it by far my favorite out of all yoplait brands.

It is definitely others should try.
Jordan S.
Kansas, OK
I’m not a huge yogurt fan, but I also don’t have any complaints about it. It’s only a set amount of calories so if you’re counting, it’s perfect. I usually get my food at Walmart. They have a good selection of flavors for Yoplait.
Kelsey P.
East Lansing, MI
I️ really like this yogurt personally. My daughter likes I️t as well. I️t is creamy. I️t is a healthy go to snack for the entire family. It is a great value for the price. We buy I️t pretty often. We pack I️t for on the go
Heiter R.
Anderson , IN
This yogurt is great in kids lunches as well as an after school snack. Very nutritious and tastes great. I pick it up weekly during my trips to the grocery. It is reasonably priced and is easy to find I. The dairy section.
Keiyana M.
Fl
Good yogurt it makes for a wonderful breakfast/snack. I don’t eat yogurt that often but it’s pretty good. I bought at a local Walmart it was cheap and look nice. I buy this every time I go grocery shopping Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
M G.
Gainesville,Ga
It tastes amazing and it smooth and creamy. Love the fact that it has small piece of fruit mix in adds extra taste. Only yogurt i buy. It definitely something that is affordable and healthy option. Recommend it to others!!
Renae A.
Gardendale, AL
I love this yogurt as does my daughter. I find Greek yogurt overwhelming with taste. Yoplait yogurt is Affordable, comes in so many varieties, and is the brand that I am drawn to when purchasing yogurt. I highly recommend.
Hope S.
waverly
This yogurt is the only one I have found that my children like and that agrees with my stomach. Every other kind makes my stomach turn in knots. It tastes really good and is very nutritious. I recommend this to you and your children.
Juan D.
Croydon
Love the taste never can get enough very smooth and rich nice flavor is strawberry and banana chunk taste amazing easy to fine normally buy at Walmart or at ShopRite do not take a space of the refrigerator and nice snack
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart