BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Candice R.
I get this for my kids. Its amazing. They normally don't like healthy stuff but with the flavor anx I get it on WIC they love it
Stevie S.
Cawood, KY
I love yoplait. The taste of all or most of the yogurts I have tried have been amazing! They are so convenient for a quick snack.
Nichole S.
La Pine
I dont like yogurt very much but I do like popping one of these into whatever smoothie I am making that day makes it creamy
Megan M.
Great tasting yogurt! Been eating this brand since I was young. Only thing is that I wish the fruit pieces were a little bigger.
Jacqueline C.
Hattiesburg, MS
most accessible and highly rated yogurt. i enjoy it and it taste good. will always grab this when i have a taste for some yogurt.
Beverly S.
London
The best taste and many flavors even my daughters loves it. Not expensive at all first time consumer. But love to give my input.
Lori F.
Liberal
Nice and smooth. Taste is delightful. Great value. Not too sweet. Perfect for breakfast, dessert or a snack. My favorite yogurt.
Jamie A.
This is one of my favorite Yoplait flavors. It is perfectly sweet and delicious. I love adding granola to it for a little crunch.
Naja J.
San Diego, CA
I prefer the flavors without the fruit in is but I love these. They're so creamy and delicious 👏🏼  it's sweet and low in calories
Kaylynn H.
You can't go wrong with yoplait it has a creamy thin good sweet flavor that anyone can enjoy honestly the best flavor is coconut
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart