BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Shaina H.
South Bend, IN
This is my favorite of all smooth Lots of flavor and it's healthy can't get that with much now a days but this is my go to brand
Raquel G.
Trenton, NJ
Really good and delicious. It is healthy too and affordable. ❤❤❤❤❤ try it out......!!!!!!!!!! You will be eating it all day long
Laura H.
Rock Hill, SC
This yogurt is alright! I would much rather have the plain strawberry flavor as the banana flavor tastes artificial to me.
Shannon V.
Minnetonka, MN
The flavor of this is amazing! So amazing that it’s borderline addicting. I keep this brand/flavor in stock in our house always.
Kenesha C.
Woodbridge, VA
I always have this in my fridge. I think I eat two a day. Strawberry and banana is my favorite. I honestly could love off of it.
mildred t.
deland
I love the taste of this product and no bad after taste. My kids enjoy it as well. I find the  price good especially T sams club.
Bridgette A.
Savannah
I buy these for my 4 year old who refuses to eat any "kids" yogurt. He absolutely loves this yogurt and the price is unbeatable!
JOLENE B.
It is a good yogurt and it is really healthy for you and it tastes great and it has a really nice flavor so that's why I like it
Courtney M.
Ware Shoals
It is good. my kids love it. i love it. i buy it because it is often on sale at the stores. its the only yogurt i will eat.
Angela U.
This yogurt is so rich and creamy. The strawberry and banana is one of my top yogurt flavors. Also a great way to get my calcium.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?