BY YOPLAIT #10 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Bryanne b.
17013
My personal favorite brand of yougart. I love all the flavors, there is a wide variety available. Most stores carry them which is a plus.
Anjelica R.
Fort Wayne, IN
My favorite yogurt. Has a smooth texture with a strong flavor. It doesn’t leave an after taste in my mouth and is incredibly affordable.
Davina L.
Myrtle Beach, SC
My go to yogurt for sure. I love how they have mixed in pieces of strawberry in the yogurt instead of plan old flavored yogurt. So yummy!
Amiraya M.
Milwaukee, WI
I love strawberry's, so i already love the taste, but it is an on the go size and the brand is really good for creating a soothing taste
Jessika S.
Grove City , OH
Love this yogurt!! Affordable and yummy. Can get it at any grocery store. Comes in many flavors but the strawberry banana is my favorite.
Rosanna H.
Kennewick, WA
I love these yogurts!!! They are so tasty and filling! They have lots of great flavors too! Stock up on these you won't be disappointed!
Samantha S.
Hampton, GA
I love love love Yoplait yogurt is the ONLY yogurt I buy! I’ve tried other brands and they just don’t do it for me! It’s Yoplait or bust!
Chelsea T.
Spokane, WA
Delicious and the kids love it too! My 4 year old goes through yogurt like crazy and so we buy a lot of Yoplait! It's her favorite brand!
Alicia S.
Toledo, OH
I love yoplait yogurt. I think they have the best yogurt. It’s so creamy and rich in flavor you can’t go wrong! Try it if you haven’t.
Corina T.
Salem, OR
So so good. My go to all time favorite yogurt. All the flavors are good and it’s a great snack whether it’s for your kids or just you!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?