BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Lori F.
Liberal
Nice and smooth. Taste is delightful. Great value. Not too sweet. Perfect for breakfast, dessert or a snack. My favorite yogurt.
Cheri G.
Lumberton
My favoritw brand of yogurt 😍 and they even make lactose free for my lactose intolerant self! Cherry is my favorite flavor though
Jessica D.
Jacksboro, TN
I think everyone loves this yogurt. My fiance eats it everyday so we keep some in the fridge. It's a staple in his diet for sure.
Brie M.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
One of my favorite ways to start off my day. Being not a big morning eater I love just have a quick yogurt and granola on the go.
Siarra G.
Brooklyn , NY
Absolutely delish. Perfect as a quick breakfast or snack. I like to add a spoon or two of chia seeds for more fiber and protein.
sharon t.
very good and refreshing. always a great snack and really love the strawberry flavor and wouldn’t buy any other brand of yogurt.
Candice R.
I get this for my kids. Its amazing. They normally don't like healthy stuff but with the flavor anx I get it on WIC they love it
Megan M.
Great tasting yogurt! Been eating this brand since I was young. Only thing is that I wish the fruit pieces were a little bigger.
Ciarra D.
East Lansing, MI
Just a regular good yogurt! I eat this a few times a week just to get a good dose of probiotics. Affordable and always delicious.
Samantha Q.
I eat this yogurt when I am on the go, it taste delicious & it actually has real fruit chunks in it! My daughter loves them too!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart