BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Jamie R.
Gulf breeze
Not a yogurt eater but this is the brand I️ buy when I️ buy it. I️ have tried every brand there is that this brand is not thick!
Yira H.
Hoover, AL
Delicious! Large variety of flavor, like the is only 150 calories per serving. My kids love the taste and the fruit pieces in it.
Mikkimouse L.
Strawberry and strawberry banana are my favorite flavors. It's a quick and easy snack, without the guilt of cheating on my diet!
Cindy I.
Moreno Valley
So yummy. Original favorite for my whole family my son loves it and he's a picky eater. Bought it at Walmart by the family pack.
Heather P.
Brooklyn, NY
I love yoplait soooooo much. I hate yogurts with fruit chunks and this is smooth and has none. The flavor a are always one point
Rizwana s.
Dublin, OH
My all time favorite yogurt. .I always get a big box from my grocery shop and it has to be strawberry and banana flavor for sure
kandi K.
Des Moines, IA
Awesome flavors and I love the way they do the same thing with the other things. Delicious and exciting new items for the future
Brie M.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
One of my favorite ways to start off my day. Being not a big morning eater I love just have a quick yogurt and granola on the go.
Cynthia C.
My favorite, old standby. I keep this flavor in my fridge at all times. Just a nice, creamy flavor that is not tart or too sweet.
Aneliz G.
Phoenix , AZ
I could eat this yogurt all day if I could honestly it’s so good and you don’t feel heavy after eating like 20 absolutely love it
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart