BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
stephanie a.
Maybe I'm just a sucker for the originals but this is my favorite type of yogurt in the whole world and I'm never going astray lol
Precious B.
Compton, CA
I only eat this yogurt. I just wish they made it without the pieces of strawberry lol. But it's the only brand and flavor I eat.
Jo D.
Miami
I love Yoplait very much! They taste good rich and creamy. My favorite of all time is the peach, strawberry and blueberry flavor.
Maria B.
Great product this would be my favorite flavor. I usually have the regular one and i juat had the light version and it also great
Morgan G.
This has to be my favorite yogurt ever!! My kids and my husband love it as well!!! It’s a good snack ! It’s very affordable too!
Kelsey B.
Springfield, MO
This is my favorite yogurt! If it was cheaper I probably could eat it all the time!! It's great for snack and side meal at lunch
Ciarra D.
East Lansing, MI
Just a regular good yogurt! I eat this a few times a week just to get a good dose of probiotics. Affordable and always delicious.
Jamie R.
Gulf breeze
Not a yogurt eater but this is the brand I️ buy when I️ buy it. I️ have tried every brand there is that this brand is not thick!
Emily L.
Pt Charlotte, FL
So yummy! I’ve always eaten this brand of yogurt and I will never change. It’s affordable and they have a wide range of flavors!
Dawn B.
Simply delicious! Most of the time it leaves me wishing there was more! Love that it's low in fat. It's simply a low fat dessert!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart