BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Zoë🌻 M.
Amarillo texas
STRIKING HOME OVER HERE!!My  Childhood in a delicious snack that i love to eat all the time. Anytime.any place. Hand me the yogurt!
Sabrina F.
OAK RIDGE, TN
I always see the new yogurts but I get scared to try them. I always go back to my favorite Yoplait strawberry yogurt. it's so good.
Amy P.
Its runny and not very flavorful in my opinion. Some of the flavors are gross. Its cheap though and a good on yhe go snack for work
kaitlyn n.
Titusville
Very tasty. Very smooth. I love it a lot. Always buy these for my sister and I, and mix it with cheerios for an awesome breakfast.
Sheila P.
I love this yogurt, it has the best flavor compared to some others. I always purchase my items at Walmart and the prices are great.
Amanda L.
Richlands, NC
My favorite yogurts love the lite ones too! And they have such good flavors and they are super cheap always get mine from Walmart.
skye l.
Im into Greek yogurt. But my boyfriend hates greek yogurt. I finally tried it and it was really good. It works good in baking also
Jamie A.
This is one of my favorite Yoplait flavors. It is perfectly sweet and delicious. I love adding granola to it for a little crunch.
maria n.
Irondale , OH
My favorite yogurt its so good and doesn't have Amy weird taste to it at all I love it if you like yogurt at all you'll love this
Leiloni B.
Memphis
Love it it's a classic everybody  loves strawberry banana yogurt it's hell being nice it's cool is fresh is thick but not to thick
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart