BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Ivy G.
Yummy and filling product that tastes like the flavor it claims to be. Decently healthy and good priced. Makes great breakfast or snack.
Kristina M.
Homestead, FL
Oldie but ALWAYS will be my fav! So refreshing and satisfies any bad cravings. I love to throw in some granola also to make even better !
Samantha S.
Hampton, GA
I love love love Yoplait yogurt is the ONLY yogurt I buy! I’ve tried other brands and they just don’t do it for me! It’s Yoplait or bust!
Amy B.
We buy these every week. They are a classic and everybody loves them. Simple, quick snack with protein and carbs for energy. Great go to.
jennifer p.
San antonio
This Yogurt Is the best i lobe it everyone in my family buys this brand and j personally perfer the strawberry one we usually buy at Heb
sharae h.
Elkhorn City, KY
Yoplait yogurt is my favorite yogurt there is! The strawberry ones are the best! They’re not pricey at all and I eat them almost daily♥️
Candice S.
I love yogurt and the Yoplait brand! But I really dont like strawberries,but I love bananas so this is the perfect mix with great taste.
Emily R.
Grand Island
Best kind there is. Strawberry and banana. Only brand of yogurt i know and trust. Never dissapoints. Very goos price on this product too
Amiraya M.
Milwaukee, WI
I love strawberry's, so i already love the taste, but it is an on the go size and the brand is really good for creating a soothing taste
Allison R.
My whole family loves this yogurt! We typically buy the huge tubs of yogurt and my kids and husband could eat a whole tub in one sitting.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?