BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
💋Isela Y.
Hickory
Yoplait otros de mi productos favoritos son tan ricos que me consumo unos 3 al día haha 😂 pro su consistencia tan cremosa, olor y sobre todo por esa sensación que se sienten al no dejarlo de comer realmente tienen que probarlo
AnnaMaria F.
My family and I love Yoplait yogurt. I would definitely recommend this brand. Tastes and smells good. Consistency and texture is smooth. Has fruit in it. Definitely worth it Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
Stephanie R.
Big Lake
Big fan of Yoplait yogurt! I especially love how they cater to the customer and are constantly striving to ensure good taste and healthy-ness! This definitely tops them all compared to other yogurt. I will for sure buy again!
Whitney S.
Best brand of yogurt to buy in my opinion. Very healthy snack, it tastes really really delicious 😋. My kids and I both enjoy this as a snack in between meals or just a late night snack before bed. Would definitely recommend this product to anyone who likes yogurt.
Jamesa J.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
this is without a doubt my favorite flavor of yogurt. It kind of reminds me of a strawberry banana smoothie and its sweet but not too sweet. I am really glad that Yoplait removed the aspartame from them, they cast much better
Sam S.
Viola
Love this flavor and so do my kids!! Great quality for the price. I would recommend this one to anyone! The strawberry doesnt over power the banana flavor and i love that! It is a wonderful healthy snack for the whole family.
Alexandra S.
Ellicott City, MD
it’s tasty. It’s very high in sugar and has a lot of additives. I buy it because it’s affordable, not because it’s good for my family. If I could, I’d buy a healthier kind. It makes for an easy and quick snack for my family.
Tammy S.
Fond du lac
Great flavor my husband loves this flavor. When we go to Walmart it’s the first flavor he looks for. Compares well with other brands. This is on my weekly shopping list. Highly recommended even the fussy eater will like this
Cyndi C.
Saint Albans, WV
I love this brand; however it’s not my taste to have chunks of fruit in the product. I tend to go for the whipped flavors or the plain flavors without the fruits. It is likely I will recommended this brand/product to others.
Jenna C.
Moore, OK
Classic yogurt option. I've always enjoyed yoplait and all of their yummy flavors that they have to choose from. I'm a fan because the texture is creamy yet not chunky or too much. It's perfect for my morning smoothies too!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart