BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Sam M.
Little Falls
This brand along with this flavor is one of my favorite. You can't beat the cost especially when they are on sale for 10/$10.
Haylee T.
Davenport, IA
I love Yoplait especially theyre chocolate whipped yogurt its honestly my favorite this banana strawberry original is just as good
Natali C.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
love this yogurt!! i always eat it on the go whenever i am in a rush or just want a small snack before i go out to eat some dinner.
Gabrielle G.
Strawberry and banana is my favorite. Not big on any other flavors. Makes me feel like I’m eating healthy. Always my go to yogurt!
Megan M.
love yoplait. It is not expensive and tastes great. My son loves them too. The whips are my favorite. They make yogurt easy to eat
Myasia M.
Winston Salem, NC
Every time I see this yogurt I always imagine a full fridge stocked with them I love to drink them through a straw just to be extra
Brugine M.
Although i do love yoplait yogurts, strawberry and banana is my least favorite. But in general the consistency and texture is great
Tabatha C.
Sidney, OH
I like this. It has a good flavor. I kind of wish they used less dye in it though. The brand is one of my go to brands for yogurt.
Elizabeth J.
Riverbank, CA
I've been eating these since I can remember and they're my favorite til this day! Such a great flavor with a variety to choose from
Michelle G.
Amarillo, TX
These are so good ! They are my favorite. Its a little snack when youre on the go and I like how many different flavors they have.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart