BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Heather P.
Cambridge
I love the smooth texture and great flavor of this yogurt. Pleasing every time.Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
Emily H.
This is my very favorite yogurt. It is literally the only yogurt that I like to eat and I enjoy most of the flavors that they have.
Justice ..
Dallas
Omg! The best yogurt I’ve ever had! The taste is amazing g. Honestly, Wayyy better than any other brand of yogurt I have ever had!
Jessica G.
Olathe , KS
I love Yoplait yogurt and usually have one with lunch Mon-Fri. The wide variety of flavors is something my husband and I both love.
Lyn D.
Pretty reliable brand for great tasting yogurt on the gp for a quick snack or breakfast. Personally one of my favorite flavors too.
Zoë🌻 M.
Amarillo texas
STRIKING HOME OVER HERE!!My  Childhood in a delicious snack that i love to eat all the time. Anytime.any place. Hand me the yogurt!
Chasity R.
I love this yogurt . Its really good. Ive been having second thought on purchasing it lately because of the recall on strawberries.
Sheila P.
I love this yogurt, it has the best flavor compared to some others. I always purchase my items at Walmart and the prices are great.
Ruby G.
Sanger, CA
Really good yogurt with a great taste. I enjoy eating it a a snack or for breakfast. I never really liked any other yogurts.
trini b.
Orem, UT
The taste of these yogurts are as good as i can remember. Nothing really changes about theyre yummyness besides adding new flavors.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart