BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Amy P.
Its runny and not very flavorful in my opinion. Some of the flavors are gross. Its cheap though and a good on yhe go snack for work
Danielle S.
Manahawkin , NJ
Always on sale. Always stock up. Flavors are great. Perfect for my family. My two year old son loves them. A great breakfast option
Macey S.
Walnut Grove, MO
I have been eating this yogurt since I was a little kid. It never disappoints. It is so delicious and I can never eat enough.
Crystal H.
Gurley
My boy like the smooth and creamy yogurt. Everytime we go to the store they have to have it. I will be buying again for my two boys
trini b.
Orem, UT
The taste of these yogurts are as good as i can remember. Nothing really changes about theyre yummyness besides adding new flavors.
Latonya m.
Anderson, SC
Very good yogurt for the kids. My kids always want this when we're In the grocery store. Strawberry banana is a big hit at my home.
I absolutely love strawberry banana yogurt. It's at a price you can't pass up for the quality taste. No other product can compare.
Elizabeth R.
Beatrice, NE
These are perfect individual sizes. Love how they have different flavors. Didn't care for the big chunks of fruit in some of them.
Selena L.
Fresno, Ca
Yummy flavors. Good for lunches and quick snacks. There are some that come with fruit pieces on the bottom and let me say.... BOMB
Vioudline o.
Fort Pierce, FL
This one is so mouth watering Id recommend others to eat this because its actually healthy and should be used as a daily nutrition.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?