BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Tyler H.
Excellent flavor. Great price for the amount of yogurt that you receive. Equally mixed between the strawberries and bananas. Very healthy.!
Namish S.
I love strawberry yogurt!!!! But this one has strawberry bites in i. And it's soooo good. I get like 10 of these and finish them in a week
Ami G.
Yummy yummy yummy! We love yoplait at our house. Even the pets like it when the baby makes a mess with it. The only brand we ever purchase.
Chasity E.
Purchased at: Walmart
I don't personally eat yogurt but my husband and kids do and this is their favorite kind. We buy it every month and it's reasonably priced.
Shelia D.
Texas City
Purchased at: Walmart
I love love yoplait what could I possibly say. There just yummy and great for breakfast getting my mind off king size candy bars and chip.
Chantel J.
Memphis,TN
Purchased at: Kroger
I love this yogurt. I think this is one of my favorite flavor. It’s really affordable depending on where you get it. I love the taste of it
Caiti B.
Spartanburg
I love the sweet bond of strawberry and banana! It was a great value! It exceeded my expectations for the brand. I found it very healthy!
Rosy N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Not a great product but I brought it many items . They have many flavours. I like strawberry and mango in them. Affordable and tasty too.
Alexa M.
Just the perfect grab and go snack! There are so many flavors to choose from, and my Walmart usually has a buy one get one sale going on
Lydia D.
I love the awesome deals on yoplait. 10 for 7 dollars which is nice. My husband and I stick up on yoplait. We talk it to work for lunch.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?