BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Justice ..
Dallas
Omg! The best yogurt I’ve ever had! The taste is amazing g. Honestly, Wayyy better than any other brand of yogurt I have ever had!
Cristal🐼 C.
Denver, CO
Have been in my life since ever. Quickest lifesaver and always a quick snack to eat on the go. You will never run out of a flavot!
Bitty C.
Bradenton, FL
This is a great snack for mom's on the go and a great way to keep balanced. And it's not just great for mom's my kids love it too!
Megan M.
love yoplait. It is not expensive and tastes great. My son loves them too. The whips are my favorite. They make yogurt easy to eat
Katie C.
Orlando, FL
Hands down my favorite yogurt. I always have some in the fridge and use it as my guilt free snack when I'm craving something sweet.
Jasmine C.
Snellville
Love this yogurt! All the flavors are good but I'm a huge fan of strawberry banana! This is perfect for a light breakfast or snack!
Rachel S.
Lexington
I’m a yogurt fan reguardless but this is so good. I love the flavors because the banana is not over powering, that tends to happen.
Brugine M.
Although i do love yoplait yogurts, strawberry and banana is my least favorite. But in general the consistency and texture is great
Tanya A.
Fontana , CA
This yogurt is pretty good, it’s also very inexpensive. I’ve been eating it since I was a kid. I buy it at my local grocery store.
blocklava M.
This is my favorite flavor so maybe I'm biased but I love this flavor. Tastes so yummy. Yoplait yogurt has always been my favorite
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart