BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Danitza C.
san diego
Yoplait is one of my favorites!! It's so freaking delicious 😻 I definitely buy these whenever i get the chance or really crave it😋
Ashley K.
Garland , TX
Very tasty. Inexpensive and easy to digest. Also help prevent yeast infections Yoplait® Original Strawberry Yogurt
Lyn D.
Pretty reliable brand for great tasting yogurt on the gp for a quick snack or breakfast. Personally one of my favorite flavors too.
Megan W.
Prattville
Very tasty. Everybody that I know loves these. I go and buy this a lot! Definitely would recommend it. Taste just like strawberry!!
Gina M.
Sparta, WI
I love this yogurt. It doesn't leave funny aftertaste, and it is also very affordable. Available in many different flavors as well.
Natali C.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
love this yogurt!! i always eat it on the go whenever i am in a rush or just want a small snack before i go out to eat some dinner.
nerayda m.
elsa
I used to eat this yogurts so much because of how tasty they are. I still eat them here and there just not as frequent. Very good.
👑Tiffany M.
Rush
It's hard to go wrong with yogurt. This brand is really cheap with is nice. It's not the greatest best yogurt but it is quite good.
Lynda N.
Denton, TX
I love strawberry banana flavor! The taste, texture, and nutritional value is good. It is also affordable at Wal-Mart and Kroger .
Kim M.
Rensselaer
Love these yogurts. They taste great and are a great price. We buy them alot and go through them like crazy. My kids love them too
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart