BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Allie W.
Charleston, Wv
By far my FAVORITE Yoplait flavor ever. I love strawberries, yogourt, and bananas. So when they are all combined, it's truly great.
Amanda L.
Richlands, NC
My favorite yogurts love the lite ones too! And they have such good flavors and they are super cheap always get mine from Walmart.
tiffany B.
Enjoy these. The flavors are always good and they are super affordable. Perfect for a quick snack or to go as a side for breakfast.
Kennedy H.
I love yoplait yogurt it is one of the bet kinds of yogurts. i bought it from Walmart and I will definitely buy it from there again
Bitty C.
Bradenton, FL
This is a great snack for mom's on the go and a great way to keep balanced. And it's not just great for mom's my kids love it too!
stephanie a.
Maybe I'm just a sucker for the originals but this is my favorite type of yogurt in the whole world and I'm never going astray lol
Lily H.
Palmyra
I seriously am in love with this yogurt. It tastes amazing, and it’s relatively cheap. They have so many flavors and kinds to try.
Makenna N.
Dayton
Yoplait is always great. No matter the day or occasion. It's always perfect and tasty and way less expensive than the competitors.
Nancy H.
Romulus
I Love This Flavor and I Also Love the Peach I Always Stock My Fridge With it That Way When I am Wanting a Sweet I Grab it In Stead
DONESHA c.
Riviera Beach, FL
Great breakfast start, I love grabbing one on my busy mornings and the fruit are always tasty and fresh, never had a bad experience
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart