BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
april c.
Las Vegas, NV
The original flavors have always been my favorite. These are great a d cheap yogurts and I buy them alot when I go grocery shopping
Natali C.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
love this yogurt!! i always eat it on the go whenever i am in a rush or just want a small snack before i go out to eat some dinner.
Carmen L.
Woodland Hls, CA
Great! Love this yogurt! This is my go-to yogurt! Good flavor and many assortsment of flavors. Love it!! And for the value its good
Ashley K.
Garland , TX
Very tasty. Inexpensive and easy to digest. Also help prevent yeast infections Yoplait® Original Strawberry Yogurt
Katie C.
Orlando, FL
Hands down my favorite yogurt. I always have some in the fridge and use it as my guilt free snack when I'm craving something sweet.
Sam M.
Little Falls
This brand along with this flavor is one of my favorite. You can't beat the cost especially when they are on sale for 10/$10.
Ruby G.
Sanger, CA
Really good yogurt with a great taste. I enjoy eating it a a snack or for breakfast. I never really liked any other yogurts.
👑Tiffany M.
Rush
It's hard to go wrong with yogurt. This brand is really cheap with is nice. It's not the greatest best yogurt but it is quite good.
Glenda F.
Alexandria, VA
I love this yogurt and my son loves them to they are so creamy and tasty good for a morning snack or after school snack for my son
Natalie V.
Jenks
I’m a sucker for good strawberry banana yogurt. This is the perfect get up and go breakfast. Love the flavor and the price is good!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart