BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Gina M.
Sparta, WI
I love this yogurt. It doesn't leave funny aftertaste, and it is also very affordable. Available in many different flavors as well.
Kennedy H.
I love yoplait yogurt it is one of the bet kinds of yogurts. i bought it from Walmart and I will definitely buy it from there again
Sabrina F.
OAK RIDGE, TN
I always see the new yogurts but I get scared to try them. I always go back to my favorite Yoplait strawberry yogurt. it's so good.
DONESHA c.
Riviera Beach, FL
Great breakfast start, I love grabbing one on my busy mornings and the fruit are always tasty and fresh, never had a bad experience
Michele C.
This is the best brand of yogurt, best flavors and quality. Yoplait has been here for many years i have always trusted this brand.
Sara B.
Lincolnton, NC
Great flavor! The strawberrys and bananas go so well together. It's like a delicious party in your mouth so creamy and delightful.
Ray b.
Orlando, FL
I love yogurts and Yoplait is my go to brand. I like almost all their flavors and i like the fact new flavors are always coming out
stephanie a.
Maybe I'm just a sucker for the originals but this is my favorite type of yogurt in the whole world and I'm never going astray lol
Kayla W.
Wardell, MO
Yoplait is good tasting and good for you in a way. It is made with real fruit. The strawberry and banana has a great flavor clash.
TJaneria K.
Los Angeles, CA
Best yogurt on the market,nice and creamy ,also a good snack .Try using this yogurt when making smoothies or parfaits...THE BEST!!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart