BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Matthew C.
Apple Valley
This yogurt is great i can honestly say. I could live off of it if i had to. This yogurt is actually cheap for what you are getting.
Blair D.
Clarksville , TN
This is my favorite yogurt! Such a great price and the perfect amount of yogurt! Not only is it healthy but it is also so delicious!
Krystal C.
Love, love, love. It's great as a snack or a quick pick me up. Also, good for kids. They have many flavors that you can choose from.
Jazmyn L.
Amarillo, TX
Strawberry banana is one of my absolute favorite flavors of yogurt. This brand always tastes fresh, and I love the real fruit chunks!
Jillian S.
This is my all-time favorite flavor by Yoplait, but I have issues with them still. In my opinion, all Yoplait yogurt tastes powdery.
April D.
Moore
Yoplait is so creamy and smooth. And it's sweet enough that when I have a sweet tooth, I can eat this and it will satisfy my craving.
LaNaya G.
I buy these for myself for a everyday snack since I love yogurt, they taste so good and it’s got a lot of nutritional value in them!
Tahjanae R.
Los Angeles
Absolutely love this yogurt. It's so smooth and rich , it's worth every penny . Strawberry and strawberry banana are the best flavors
Cetrina B.
My kids love this yogurt. We cannot keep enough in tge house. It is a great snack option. It has a nice flavor everyone can agree on.
Erica P.
San Antonio , TX
My all time favorite yogurt ! I usually take this to work for my breakfast.. it’s sooo yummy !! Give it a try u won’t be disappointed
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart