BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
ellisandra o.
Delicious and very go texture. I purchase for when im on they go and did i mention its delicious lol. I highly recommend to everyone
Tracy T.
I buy this yogurt for myself but when the kids run out of there's they eat mine which is this. I love the pieces of strawberry in it.
Jordan M.
Philadelphia, PA
Do not leave this in the fridge for too long because they will eat it! Very good, not so much of a creamy bitter taste but just right
Brittney C.
Tacoma, WA
I love the original yogurt from yoplait. When I'm looking for something healthier I go for the strawberry banana and it tastes great!
Brittany R.
Wichita
This is the only yogurt I will eat. The taste is amazing not mention the company is amazing for all that it does I buy this regularly
Michelle E.
US
Not to be dramatic or anything but I literally eat this yogurt almost every day. It's so good and inexpensive and ugh I just love it
Cathrine W.
Wistons Salem, nc
Yummy yumm! I love it! I eat them all the time! Best yo to ever great! Wouldn’t ever eat any other! And it’s affordable and healthy!
Dina L.
Mesa, AZ
Keep it simple,small and easy to go meal for a busy morning on the go! I do love the Greek ones as well but always keep it original.
Darcy B.
Kingwood, WV
A classic yogurt. Very good for on the go. Full of flavor. It's a good one. Not sure what else I can say about yogurt. But it's good.
Jade M.
Hurley
This is my fav! It has real chicks of strawberrys! It's light enough for a snack but heavy enough for to keep you from being hungery.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart