BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Claudia P.
My kids love it, they always have so many flavors and my kids love choosing their own it there favorite part if having to go buy food
Maggie P.
Gulfport , MS
Very good for a midnight snack. Taste great. My favorite yogurt of all time. Literally eat these all day lol. Good for the price.. n.
Alyssa W.
Altoona
Not a big yogurt eater but if I do eat yogurt this is what I would eat! They are big enough to be enough of a snack but not too much!
Brittany R.
Wichita
This is the only yogurt I will eat. The taste is amazing not mention the company is amazing for all that it does I buy this regularly
Ra'Shawna C.
Henderson, KY
I love this product it tast good I love the flavors it comes in strawberry and banana Is my favorite, I even eat at night before bed.
Jessi H.
Bayonne
Tasty yogurt! Strawberry banana is a favorite flavor for sure. It’s usually a filling breakfast considering I can barely finish half.
Brooklyn L.
Blacklick, OH
Love this yogurt it's super cheap and Kroger always has it 10/$10 ! They need a little more flavor variations but love this yogurt !
Darcy B.
Kingwood, WV
A classic yogurt. Very good for on the go. Full of flavor. It's a good one. Not sure what else I can say about yogurt. But it's good.
Leslie N.
Bixby, OK
Love this brand of yogurt so much they have so many different flavors not too expensive such a great bye always keep you in my fridge
ellisandra o.
Delicious and very go texture. I purchase for when im on they go and did i mention its delicious lol. I highly recommend to everyone
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?