BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Karlee R.
Sudbury , ON
This yogurt isn't to heavy in the stomach. It doesn't feel like it's just sitting there. This flavour actually tastes like it's suppose to.
Brittany G.
Kenosha, WI
Purchased at: Walgreens
YoPlait is by far th he best yogurt brand! I definitely enjoy the original flavors better than the whips flavors but they’re all delicious!
Nicole G.
I hate the way this yogurt is advertised has so much added sugar in it without you realizing and doesn't help when you think it's healthy.
Lised J.
Riverside, CA
This is a yummy traditional go to yogurt. My kids love this with Quaker cereal instead of granola which makes it a good after school snack.
Jennifer E.
Youngstown
I like this yogurt im just not a fan of chunky fruit in it. So i just avoid the chunks. Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
Holly E.
Janesville, MN
Good yogurt, always hits the spot when I'm craving something sweet with lower calories. It's a perfect little snack or side for your lunch.
Savannah M.
Boise
Cheap, tasty, and easy to take on the go! Perfect for a busy morning or snack. They offer a variety of flavors so you can never get bored.
member-a0add
Yoplait has several flavors I like. I like to have one at lunch time. It’s better than other brands I’ve tried. I know it’s healthy to eat.
Mya M.
Montgomery
Awesome snack for in the morning or on the go . They are not really that expensive. Plus they have plenty of flavour choices you can choose
Candice G.
Vermilion, OH
This is my favorite yogurt. Strawberry banana is the best flavor. Plus they are priced great with great sales at times. My families go to.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?