BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Brittney C.
Tacoma, WA
I love the original yogurt from yoplait. When I'm looking for something healthier I go for the strawberry banana and it tastes great!
Deona E.
Little Rock, AR
This is a great brand for breakfast or snack. Perfect size and amount. Love the real fruit taste and it has a really smooth texture.
Wendy B.
Randleman
I really like these...Peach is my favorite flavor...but the strawberry is a very close second...they are so refreshing in the summer!
CALLIE H.
Hattiesburg
Yoplait is my favorite yogurt. Some places you can get them 20 for 10 dollars thats 50 cents a yogurt. My favorite is french vanilla❤
Chi🔹o🔹ma❤ O.
Charlotte
Yoplait yogurt is my go to yogurt! I love love it, comes in different flavours and I always get it in blueberry. Very tasty flavour.
Catherine R.
West Sayville, NY
Classic and delicious. Creamy yogurt with great flavor. A go to purchase for yogurt. Good for mixing in smoothies and parfaits.
Rakel g.
Leesville
the truth is that this is my favorite because it is definitely delicious they have a lot of varieties I can eat it all day I love it
Nathali H.
Miami
Even though the yogurts are delicious from Yoplait, don't be fooled by their "low fat" marketing because it contains a lot of sugar.
Melody A.
I love this yogurt it great to grab on the go if your in a hurry it's texture is nice and creamy. And the flavor is great and tasty.
Angela B.
phoenix
It’s a perfect snack or addition to my breakfast! It is a perfect companion to some gronola or cereal!! I love the texture and taste!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart