BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Krystal C.
Love, love, love. It's great as a snack or a quick pick me up. Also, good for kids. They have many flavors that you can choose from.
Katrina S.
Charlotte, NC
I use this yogurt for smoothies. It's very reasonable in price and I purchased at Walmart or Target. Its very tasty and kid friendly.
Matthew C.
Apple Valley
This yogurt is great i can honestly say. I could live off of it if i had to. This yogurt is actually cheap for what you are getting.
Sophie H.
Johns Creek
This is actually my favorite yogurt. It might be a little too sweet if you don't like sweet things, but it's so great i love it
Jillian S.
This is my all-time favorite flavor by Yoplait, but I have issues with them still. In my opinion, all Yoplait yogurt tastes powdery.
Jazmyn L.
Amarillo, TX
Strawberry banana is one of my absolute favorite flavors of yogurt. This brand always tastes fresh, and I love the real fruit chunks!
Kayla M.
This is everyone's favorite in my household. We all eat this brand. It's very sweet but not too sweet and it's also not overly tart.
Ceara S.
My son's favorite yogurt. I personally am not a yogurt fan, but he's been eating this forever. So many other flavors to choose from!
Jessica D.
DuBois
This is a nice healthy snack. And there yummy!! I purchase these every week. Good when you want to Munch on something when your bored
Valerie R.
Nothing is better than the original one! I love yoplait yogurt! One of the best yogurts out there!!! If I could I would eat this 24/7
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart