BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Sophie H.
Johns Creek
This is actually my favorite yogurt. It might be a little too sweet if you don't like sweet things, but it's so great i love it
Samantha R.
Garden Grove, CA
This is honestly my favorite yogurt out there, I love the way it taste. I usually buy up to 10 of these and my family loves them too
Tahjanae R.
Los Angeles
Absolutely love this yogurt. It's so smooth and rich , it's worth every penny . Strawberry and strawberry banana are the best flavors
Jessica G.
Stockton, CA
Love to take it to school in the morning when I'm running late and don't have much to eat I throw in some granola it can be filling .
griselda z.
Lavon, Tx
When my kids come home from school I know I got to have a healthy snack ready for them, I always go to Kroger for those great deals.
Jillian S.
This is my all-time favorite flavor by Yoplait, but I have issues with them still. In my opinion, all Yoplait yogurt tastes powdery.
Hope G.
Bloomfield, IA
I love this strawberry and banana yogurt for breakfast! It is so tasty. Very lightweight for people who aren't avid breakfast eaters.
Cetrina B.
My kids love this yogurt. We cannot keep enough in tge house. It is a great snack option. It has a nice flavor everyone can agree on.
Victoria C.
I don't really like yogurt but this one is very smooth and very sweet so I don't mind eating this brand yogurt every once in a while
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
This yogurt is great, yoplait is a go to brand for me. Their flavors and varieties are all great, especially the strawberry banana.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart