BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Kayla G.
Bonaire, GA
Yoplait yogurt is my favorite. Fruit on the bottom makes late night snacks great. It helps with losing weight and the sweet cravings.
Cetrina B.
My kids love this yogurt. We cannot keep enough in tge house. It is a great snack option. It has a nice flavor everyone can agree on.
Jade M.
Hurley
This is my fav! It has real chicks of strawberrys! It's light enough for a snack but heavy enough for to keep you from being hungery.
Peggy K.
Edgewater
An oldie but a goodie. When I want a yogurt this is one I reach for. Has great flavor. The price is a great deal for a tasty product!
Bree :.
Rogers
It's my favorite yogurt to buy! I love the classic taste and it's excellent for a small snack. I usually get it at 10 box or Walmart!
Morgan K.
Rowlett, TX
I don't personally eat this, but I always keep our fridge stocked with them for my husband and middle child. They both eat one a day!
Melissa M.
Dallas, GA
One of my favorite yogurts ever. This is the original. Yumminess galore. A favorite snack for everyone in the house from age 8 to 80.
Matthew C.
Apple Valley
This yogurt is great i can honestly say. I could live off of it if i had to. This yogurt is actually cheap for what you are getting.
Aimee A.
Savannah
My husband and I love yogurt but this is the only brand that I will eat! Perfect severing size. My favorite flavor is the strawberry
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
This yogurt is great, yoplait is a go to brand for me. Their flavors and varieties are all great, especially the strawberry banana.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart