BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Joy J.
Conroe, TX
Love me some yogurt! I live all 5he different varieties that are offered. The ones I thought I wouldn't like, I did. Way to go Yoplait!
kay w.
Palmdale, CA
I love yopailt yougurt it just makes a very healthy snack and it's best when eating it with nuts and just very good for breakfast also
Deena M.
Greenfield, IN
I love yoplait yogurt. Strawberry banana is my favorite. I like that it doesn’t have chunks of fruit in it, plus it’s very affordable.
Casey S.
Pawnee
Great for a quick snack. Sometimes the texture gets my though. I like the whipped ones better. Good to keep on had when I'm in a rush.
Jillian S.
This is my all-time favorite flavor by Yoplait, but I have issues with them still. In my opinion, all Yoplait yogurt tastes powdery.
🍍Naomi F.
2107 Palatine Place Stockbridge, GA
Test really good. My family has been a major fan of Yoplait.  I love the peach yogurt. We usually buy the 8 pack with the two flavors.
imani p.
favorite yogurt and only brand i get and flavor. love how they have chunks of strawberries add into it and a good amount in one cup.
Cynthia P.
Ii loveeee the strawberry one it’s very very good ever since i was a little girl and I haven’t even bothered to try any other yogurt
Krystal C.
Love, love, love. It's great as a snack or a quick pick me up. Also, good for kids. They have many flavors that you can choose from.
Deona E.
Little Rock, AR
This is a great brand for breakfast or snack. Perfect size and amount. Love the real fruit taste and it has a really smooth texture.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart