BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Chelsea N.
Healthy alternative to other snacks, but still completely delicious! I always make sure I never leave the store without grabbing some!
Asia M.
My favorite flavor of yogurt. Definitely a great snack and it has bits of strawberries in it. Taste very good even for it to be low fat
Vy T.
San Marcos, TX
Everyone's childhood favorite, when in doubt i always pick up at least 5-10 of the strawberry banana, it is such an easy flavor to eat
Gissele S.
Gainesville, GA
I love this yogurt!!!! I hate when a yogurt have little pises of fruit in it and this yogurt don't have this its all smooth VERY good.
skylar c.
My tasty go to snack also a quick tasty breakfast my son even likes to try the vanilla kind my teenage daughter loves the rootbeer one
Maxie V.
This is the only brand of yogurt that I love to eat. I love the thickness of it. I recommend this for every one who is a yogurt lover.
Brianna P.
Love this yogurt so much! So many different flavors to choose from! Also super yummy and filling! Perfect snack for anytime of the day.
E'lexis S.
21741 hillside Dr Apt A3
It's very and nice to eat with anything it's not thick even though fruit is in there . I like how you can eat it anywhere at any time .
Faye H.
I love the taste and it's a lunch for me. Love it! When I have my nephews for the weekend, that's the only they will it. They love it.
Brittany D.
De Soto, MO
My daughter loves yogurt.this was the only way we could get dairy into her for a few months. She still sometimes will only eat yogurt.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart