BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Britney F.
Tacoma, WA
This is what i'd consider pretty standard grocery store yogurt. I usually get a larger pack that's usually split flavors, which is cheaper.
Tink C.
Mmmmmmmmm 🙌 tasty treat any time of the day my kids and I love yogurt. So creamy and sweet, i eat mine with a toasted bagel for breakfast.
Savannah M.
Boise
Cheap, tasty, and easy to take on the go! Perfect for a busy morning or snack. They offer a variety of flavors so you can never get bored.
Shawntell M.
I love the flavors. They have mountains of flavors to choose from. Its also great on the go or when you are in a rush. Good to have around.
Kristen B.
I eat these a couple times a week. I only wish there was more fruit in them. They are a nice healthy snack that I can take to work with me.
Amber H.
Joshua
This is my son's favorite snack after school. Every flavor is great. You can eat it by it's self. Or you can throw some fruits in as well.
Melissa I.
Maytown
Love this yoplait yogurt. Great for on the go snacking, wonderful flavor, and good nutrition. Also the quality is on point with the price.
Emily R.
Grand Island
Best kind there is. Strawberry and banana. Only brand of yogurt i know and trust. Never dissapoints. Very goos price on this product too
Tabitha G.
 This is a product that my 14 year old loves. This is a breakfast, lunch and dinner snack. I am a repeat consumer. Yes it’s very healthy.
Jasmine C.
Amazing best yougurt  out there you guys should really try this the best ever totally in love 😍 I suggest you buy this product asap
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?