BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Alicia S.
Toledo, OH
I love yoplait yogurt. I think they have the best yogurt. It’s so creamy and rich in flavor you can’t go wrong! Try it if you haven’t.
Maddie G.
Youngsville , LA
Love love love yogurt! I love yogurt! I love to eat it as a snack during the day! I love the strawberry banana! I buy mine from target!
Gissele S.
Gainesville, GA
I love this yogurt!!!! I hate when a yogurt have little pises of fruit in it and this yogurt don't have this its all smooth VERY good.
kay w.
Palmdale, CA
I love yopailt yougurt it just makes a very healthy snack and it's best when eating it with nuts and just very good for breakfast also
Asia M.
My favorite flavor of yogurt. Definitely a great snack and it has bits of strawberries in it. Taste very good even for it to be low fat
Deena A.
Gulfport
Great flavor. Perfect and healthy snack for my daughter. Tastes creamy and no after taste like some brands. I buy it any grocery store.
Carly H.
Very good and flavorful yogurt with health benefits and delicious flavor. Good for breakfast, snack, or as an ingredient in a smoothie.
Gabbie M.
Birmingham
I absolutely love Yoplait.  It’s a perfect, healthy, low calorie snack that doesn’t taste low calorie. My kids even love it!
Maggie O.
My favorite go-to yogurt to eat with breakfast or as a snack. I love the variety of flavors, and strawberry banana is one of my faves.
Abigail R.
Cary, NC
Delicious and smooth. Very good snack if you’re in a hurry. I don’t enjoy the shape of the cup and I lose a portion of yogurt from it.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart