BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Nichole P.
Brownsville, PA
This is the only kind of yogurt our family purchases. We love how many different flavors are available and how often they offer new and delicious recipes. Everyone in my family uses Yoplait as their go to brand time and time again. By far the best yogurt out there.
Jessica L.
These are one of the few snacks that the kids and I all like, and agree on.  It satisfies the sweet tooth but is better than ice-cream, cookies, or candies.  They're affordable and they have so many different flavors that it's easy not to get bored like we do when eating the same things over and over.
Anne S.
I didn't think I would enjoy yogurt with fruit pieces in it but the pieces aren't too chunky in these so it's delicious! It's hard to not eat them all at once! They're a great source of dairy if You're looking for a light yummy snack!
sailor k.
Tulsa
The classic! I love Yoplait's original strawberry banana yogurt. The taste is exactly what you want if you're ever craving strawberry banana yogurt (or even just flavor). Yoplait is always a good go to if you're not sure about a yogurt brand and I'll always keep going back to them for brand consistency!
zyrah m.
Danbury, CT
I really love yoplait. I’ve been purchasing this yogurt for years and i just love it. This yogurt is so good because it contains fruit chunks which is definitely a go to with yogurt. this Low fat yogurt is so yummy you would never purchase another yogurt brand again
Andrea R.
RIQUÍSIMO. mi familia esta muy contenta con este rico producto, se siente muy ligero, es muy fácil de guardar y de abrir, en cual quiere tienda lo puedes encontrar y sobre todo super económico, no tienes que gastar tanto para comer algo rico y bueno
Valeria O.
Riverside
Creamy yogurt that tastes amazing. Love adding bananas to it. Good amount of yogurt in the cup. Can’t compare to other products because it has its own distinct flavor. It is affordable for anyone, so I would definitely recommend these products to my friends  Yoplait® Original Strawberry Yogurt
Kelsie T.
Sidney
Mmmm! Best yogurt ever! My favorite is the strawberry banana. I like the convenience of the packages. They make for a great mid morning snack or good addition to your lunch!
Kyndall B.
Memphis , TN
It tastes amazing.

I love Yoplait yogurt. They’re affordable and taste amazing.

Out of all the yogurts Yoplait is in my top 3 for sure!

They have many great flavors such as this one.

I recommend this flavor for anyone who loves bananas, fruit, and strawberries.
Karra T.
This is my favorite  yogurt flavor, it is my go to! I normally don’t care much for yogurt, it’s a texture thing for me, but I always have this on hand because it is so tasty. This is also the only brand that I generally buy & I will definitely continue buying it!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?